- Daily Announcements
- The Brawley School Bell Schedule
- School Nurse Info and Forms
- 8th Grade Promotion Information
- Student/Parent Handbook
- Spirit Rock Rentals
Thursday, May 27th is going to be a GREAT DAY.
Please SIGN UP for one of the sessions available for your child to come to school for our drive-through celebration.
There will be signs, teachers, and helpers directing traffic, but here's the idea....
- You will drive into school as you would normally do for drop off or pick up (during your designated time).
- **To help us out - please put a sign on your front dash with your child's name in BOLD letters.
- When you come from Morrison & Swift Arrow, you will head right at the circle and go around and past the front door/main entrance.
- Then come back into the circle and watch for directions....you will drop your graduating child off at the stop sign so they can walk down the stairs to the LOWER LOT where there will be a stage.
- Cars will continue down and around until the car passes the stage ....when your child will cross the stage. It's all about timing here! This will be the PHOTO OPPORTUNITY; you will be allowed to stand outside your car and take a picture or two of your child crossing the stage. Our teachers and helpers will be sure the right car and student are matched up for this photo opp!!
- Your child will pick something up after they walk across the stage and then hop back in their car to leave.
- Helpers will direct you to exit via BRAWLEY SCHOOL ROAD (not back out to the Swift Arrow/Morrison light).
Both sessions offered will be over by 12:30 so you can enjoy the afternoon with family and friends.
** If weather is an issue (very hot or rainy) we have tents to cover the stage area.
** Yearbooks will be distributed earlier that week of May 24th.
** Laptops will be collected the week of May 24th as well.
** If students are receiving an IB trait award, you will get an invitation to that in-person ceremony. This will be the same week of the 24th.
Spirit Rock at The Brawley School
Hello! Welcome to the Spirit Rock Sign-Up! We're glad you are here!
Please review all of the policies of The Brawley School Spirit Rock. Your sign-up and payment via Cheddar Up constitutes your acceptance of these policies.
The purpose of the Spirit Rock is to:
*Recognize Student Accomplishments
*Celebrate Student Birthdays
Any message that deviates from the above must be PRE-approved by the Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO) prior to painting the rock. The PTSO reserves the right to deem a message unacceptable or offensive in nature. Inappropriate words or images will be painted over. See PTSO e-mail address below.
Please use care not to get paint anywhere other than on the rock. All supplies and painting of the rock is the responsibility of the person who reserves it.
Due to our number of students, the rock rental is for a 24-hour period. The reservation allows for painting the day before your reservation (beginning at 3:30pm the day before) and the rock will have the special message during the entire school day. For example, if your student's special day is November 8th; you would reserve November 8th and the rock would be available to you beginning at 3:30pm on November 7th going through 3:30pm on November 8th.
The cost to rent the rock is $15 and can be paid via the Cheddar Up link (to schedule and pay).
The Spirit Rock is located just past our traffic circle at the main entrance to our parking lot.
All reservations are first come, first served. The rock reservation is “rain or shine”. There are no refunds (the rental fee is a donation to The Brawley School PTSO).
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org